Site Visit to Sprout Social
Time & Location
About the Event
- 8:30 - Students arrive, get settled into our space, snag coffee ;)
- 8:45 - High-level intro of what Sprout Social does, who we are, our values, etc.
- 9:00 - Tour of our space
- 9:30 - Rotating Panel
- 10:30 - Departure
Rotating Panel Details:Students are broken up into 4 groups throughout our hosting space. The goal is to expose each student to each panelist, so the students will remain stationary as the panelists rotate around the room every 15 minutes. They will hear from folks in the following roles:
- Marketing Analyst (Kristen Rice)
- Internal Communications Lead (Stephanie Nevill)
- Visual Designer, Brand Creative - practices design, but with heavy Marketing partnership (Patrick Olson)
- Customer Advocate - education/background is in Marketing, and how they use those skills in a support role (Nick Scully)
These folks are prepared to discuss their own backgrounds, including education and previous professional experience. They are also ready to discuss their current role at Sprout, what that role entails, and what skills they have that position them to excel/enjoy the work. The setting allows for it to be a more intimate, informal, interactive conversation, so after the panelists get to introduce themselves and any relevant details, q&a is welcome!